Saturday, November 8, 2008

Introduction

My name is Daniella. My roommate introduced me to this site, and I thought I would try it out. I live in Provo in BYU approved housing with 4 BYU students, but only for the next two months. Then I'll be heading up to BYU Idaho to start school. I love it in Provo, but I honestly feel a little out of place for several reasons. For one thing everyone in my ward, and all of my roommates are several years older than I am. I'm told that I don't act my age, that I'm mature, which I like to hear, but it still would be really nice to be able to go through all of these new experiences with people who are experiencing it for the first time too. I'm also not a student yet. I don't have classes, homework, or tests, which isn't something I should be complaining about, but I do feel out of place in the midst of so many hard working students.
Aside from that I love it here. Especially during this beautiful time of year. I wish I could project everything I'm seei
ng into the minds of those I care about. I want them to be able to see and experience this city. I want to come back to Provo as soon as possible. I know I will love Idaho, but I would like to transfer back after a year. Another reason is that in Idaho I will be going to school during the summer which really only bothers me for one reason; I spent last summer life guarding in my hometown and I absolutely loved it and saved up a lot of money. I would love to be able to go back in a year or two and spend another summer working as a lifeguard there. But for now, I am just excited to become more blog savvy.

No comments: