Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Wondering

Today I saw a young man walking using a golf club as cane. I wondered what happened to his leg. I wondered where he got a golf club. Does he have a whole set? I assume he is a college student, so why did he bring his clubs to a place that does not have a golf coarse? Maybe he only has one club. Why did he buy just one? Maybe he just found it somewhere. I wonder who lost that one golf club. Would they be offended by its being used as a cane? I'm sure they would feel sorry for the limping young man. If they knew, would they buy him a cane? Maybe they would just demand the club be returned and leave the youg man to hop around in the snow. He could have stolen the club, but that is doubtful simply because he is at BYU Idaho. He is probably LDS. Maybe he stole it a long time ago and brought it with him to remind himself of his guilt and to never steal anything ever again. I wonder if I'll see the young man with the golf club again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang girl. I don't know what your objective was when writing this, but it makes me very curious and I really feel for that guy. Interesting thoughts.

Liliya said...

oh iDaho hahah