Monday, December 7, 2009

Mormons are like Werewolves

Yesterday I found out a young lady that has been in my Sunday school class since, well nursery got engaged. She is the THIRD girl from that Sunday School class that is getting married/engaged this year, at nineteen years old. I definitely don't want to get married any time all that soon, but I suddenly feel like I should want to. I feel like people in my ward are now waiting for me to be checked off the married list. It reminded me of that part in New Moon (silly I know) when Jacob describes the way Sam and others look at him waiting for something to happen, that is, for him to become a werewolf. So I imagine my three friends in their wedding dresses watching me, waiting for me to transform into a bride and join them in protecting the town from evil vampires.

No comments: