Thursday, August 19, 2010

Road Trip Summer

Here at BYU Idaho we have something called the Seven Week Break. We're on a track system so there are three full semesters a year. In between the summer and fall there are seven weeks that everyone has off. We are well into the seven week break and Daren and I have yet to spend a weekend here in town. We've gone to a family reunion, a baby blessing, a wedding, and well once we went to Utah for sushi and to celebrate my birthday early.

CALIFORNIA TRIP
4 AM and weeeee're off!

This trip was a blast. We went to my cousin's wedding reception in Los Angeles and spent the day at the beach with my family. I even got to check something off my bucket list and ride the ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Pier at night. Amaaaaazing. We also ran along the ocean the next morning and then traveled to Palmdale for a day and a half. BYU So Cal NEEDS to happen.

That's all for now. More stories later. Work in the AM Goodnight world.

No comments: