Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh, the Times We've Had.





Sunday adventure in the mountains.
I miss my Daren. I miss our ridiculousness. This semester apart has helped me appreciate all the days I spent with him just doing simple things. What I wouldn't give for a walk around Porter Park. I miss studying and not getting anything done. I miss finding only Top Ramen in the pantry and giving each other a look that meant, "Little Caesar's?" "Definitely." Disney movies will never be the same. Why swim laps when I don't have someone playing water basketball at the other end, waiting for me to finish? Where's the excitement in running and being completely safe from being picked up and thrown in a muddy puddle? How could I possibly enjoy a thunderstorm by myself now? I am ruined. Now that I've had him, nothing is as sweet without him with me.

No comments: